I don’t like politics. It is mostly because I’m terribly ignorant about them – but when I try to learn about it, it is just too fucking upsetting. Today I innocently came across a Donald Trump/abortion mini-interview and I almost suffered an aneurism. I try to practice lovelingkindness…..but I struggle with the likes of that pig. For him to say a woman should be punished for having an abortion….. Wow. That pig is so clueless. I just gotta say that. I am not going to give him any more of my energy tonight. I have a crapload of stuff to do…..
Totally tangential. I have long been tempted to write my auto-biog.
- the stuff of interest would infringe on other people’s stories. That wouldn’t be cool.
- it could bite me in the ass *big time* again, not cool. Conflict-phobic.
- I dislike grammar rules Heli-BADLY, am prone to hyperbole, get tots super bad writer’s block when my energy is low, finals are a month away, and I need to plan my next Seattle trip more than writing this.LOL. That was a fun “sentence” to write.
- Did I mention I have a weird./peculiar/SOH
- I’d rather just get on my flippin’ yoga mat and practice.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I am not all that proud of the written content, but I love a lot of the pictures that I’ve shared since starting this blog.
One of my favorites of late.
I really gotta focus! I am cutting myself off in 3 minutes.
But we did do a fun little exercise this afternoon at Pima, walking while breathing through a straw and I snuck a picture with Emily and she said I can share it.
Anyhoo, I didn’t find the experience very taxing – but I get the point. Perhaps if we ran the parking lot using straws…. Well then we might have a far better understanding of what it feels like to suffer from lung disease of Any Sort.
This one is to you my beloved Father. Lung disease will always mean thinking of the cancer that killed you and all the suffering you endured to fight the good fight.
P.S. Emily, I adore you 🙂