Things that currently piss me off (in random order)
- The sound of Shot-Clocks and Squeaking Tennis Shoes. (which will become more relevant in very near future, holy hell….)
- Having to chose between walking dogs and going to yoga this morning (of course the annoyingly cute Basenjis won out)
- Missing house keys – that turn up on someone else. Case of mistaken identity. It happens. I recognize I should shut the F*ck up and be grateful that they were found after an hour of looking (which gets back to why no yoga class today).
- Being reliant on other people for transportation. I feel so !#$!@$!@$ helpless. I live in the !@#@$# sticks, so public transportation is not an option. Walking on back roads with 50 mph speed limit seems unwise and unpleasant.
- Walgreen’s. I don’t trust their automated line for a second anymore, so I waited for 23 minutes listening to their dreadful on-hold music loop of 15 seconds. Ears are still ringing. Was I a really bad person in a previous life or something?
- The necessity to find a new PTA job thanks to stupid neuritis.
What I am GLAD about is that WordPress seems willing to let me post pictures today. After several days of failed attempts. I was almost prepared to cancel my subscription. But for whatever reason, the CyberGods smile upon me.
So I will leave my bitchfest there, for now. I have someone willing to take me to Walgreen’s. I will try and remember that mine is a charmed life.