About me is a very difficult topic to take on. I am now a Physical Therapist Assistant but I still consider my calling to continue Yoga Instruction. I also am a mom and a wife.
I also love yoga photography. Definitely one of my favorite hobbies. A double Virgo (which means I love order). prefers. Pictures speak a thousand words, so I’m going for that approach to explain me.
Right now – I am (in semblance of order of personal importance) not chronological
- Wife and mom to 2 humans and food wench for 3 Basenjis.
- Yoga devotee since 2000 and YTT certified (400+ hours)
- Yoga trained with amazing instructors over the years. Erich Schiffmann’s teaching is my teacher from afar (and how I long to take another class from him. But David Life Sharon Gannon have also shaped my yoga philosophy.
- A Rio Rancho New Mexico resident since early 2015. I miss Seattle, but NM SUNSHINE is the best!
- I love teaching yoga. I think I’m good at it 🙂 although I know I have much to learn.
- Yoga teacher at Vivify (vivifynm.com). The best yoga studio in Rio Rancho/N. ABQ IMHO
- Work as a PTA at an awesome clinic (Therapy Solutions in Santa Fe. NM)
- An Escapee from infectious disease research scientist ((Ph.D, Microbiology)
- Former Pacific NW dweller of 10 years
For yuks, this is what I was I was doing for countless years. Major highs and lows. I’m proud of my publications and time as a scientist, but I left a very burned out woman with a bitter taste in her mouth.