Who am I?
That’s a difficult question – my philosophy is that a picture is worth a thousand words. Brevity is the source of wit, or so I’ve read.
I am currently a: (in semblance of order of personal importance) not chronological
- A Wife and Mom to 2 humans
- Food wench for 3 Basenjis.
- Yoga devotee since 2000 and YTT certified (400+ hours)
- Yoga trained with amazing instructors over the years.
- Erich Schiffmann’s is my teacher from afar
- David Life Sharon Gannon have also expanded and blown my mind
- Received my YTT certification with Gary Olson in Washington state.
- Caught the yoga bug from Brian Bales, also from WA.
- A Rio Rancho New Mexico resident since early 2015. I LOVE SUNSHINE
- I love teaching yoga. I think I’m getting pretty good at it 🙂
- I also love practicing yoga, which is definitely a lifetime learning process
- Yoga teacher at Vivify (vivifynm.com). It is simply the best studio around.
- Falling love more and more with Yin Yoga. Starting an online course with Bernie Clark. Which I should be watching now instead of blogging I suppose.
- Yoga photography is a true passion
- Looking for a PTA job in an orthopedic clinic in RR/ABQ area. I discovered that the commute to Santa Fe is sometimes downright scary. No thanks.
- An Escapee Scientist of infectious disease research ((Ph.D, Microbiology)
- Former Pacific NW dweller of 20 years
For yuks, this is what I was I was doing for countless years. Major highs and lows. I’m proud of my publications and time as a scientist, but I left a very burned out woman with a bitter taste in her mouth.